Tuesday 2 October 2012

LFW Willow show, SS 2013

Friday 14th September

We had a nice call time of 11:30am at The London Film Museum in Covent Garden.  It was a great first show for me at LFW, everything went really well.  There was no mad last minute panic to get all the models finished, and there was just a really nice relaxed vibe.  The backstage area was spacious and there wasn't people under your feet no matter which way you turned.  Violette is a pleasure to work with, she was so calm and collected.  She had me doing final touch ups on the models at the front of the line up with her, and I wished I had brought a torch with me it was so black!  Note to ones self for next season, I don't care how stupid I will look, lol!  Take a look at the show!

http://2012.londonfashionweek.co.uk/lfw_tv_video.aspx?vid=468


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.