Tuesday 2 October 2012

LFW Antipodium SS13 show

Saturday 15th September

Another nice call time of 14:30pm at Mercer Street Sutios in Covent Garden for the Antipodium show.  I was sporting my very stylish Antipodium shirt that I was very kindly given to wear at the fitting.  It was my first show as Georgina Graham's first assistant, so I was a little nervous and didn't want to f**k up!!!   There was just a two hour call time before the show was to start, which isn't unusual but it is normally three hours before the show, so I knew it could potentially get hectic.  At least the make-up was simple to do, but of course you have to take in to account that the models need there hair doing also, and that at some point they are going to get taken away for a rehearsal.  Mostly I had to be at Georgina's side to assist her when she was doing the demo, when she was talking to press, and basically try and think for her as well as myself.  After the demo was done we took the model to the designer Geoffrey, and got her to walk on the catwalk under the proper lights just to see the make-up again.  It was decided that clear lipglass would also be added to the lip to give it a plastic look, as there was a lot of plastic in the clothes, and it stopped it looking too pretty.

When we got back upstairs after the rehearsal there wasn't much time until show time and there was still a number of models how weren't made up so I jumped in doing make-up also.  I had to do a few girls whilst they were in hair to get it done quicker- no time to wait!  Everyone got done, just a few lips to add in line up and they were off on to the catwalk.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.