Tuesday 6 November 2012

New Look/ Glamour mag shoot

Tuesday 25th September

I have been assisting a new, very artistic make-up artist called Zoe Taylor from Jedroot agency.  She is a true artist, and always has make-up all up her arms as she uses them as her palette.  It makes me giggle for some reason.  She used to work very closely with Charlotte Tilbury so has had some of the best experience possible.  She asked me along to assist her for this New Look shoot for Glamour magazine.  The shoot was going to take place in a Karaoke bar not far away from the Glamour offices, but space was limited so I was just there to assist getting the models ready at the office before everyone moved on to the venue.  There was two female models and one male, so I made up the guy whilst Zoe made up the girls with gorgeous party make-up.  I didn't get to see how the shoot went but I heard it went very well of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.