Thursday 15 November 2012

Lashes of London

Sunday 11th November

Frank agency asked if I would assist one of their new artists Annabel Callum, on a shoot for Lashes of London's SS 2013 look book and web images.  I know Annabel from when we used to work for Mac together, so I was very happy to be on board.  We have very similar personalities, she is very laid back and lovely just like me! ;o)  We spent the morning shooting in the PR's mother's house in Essex, shooting in one of her daughter's bedrooms.  Then in the afternoon we headed to a pet shop not far away to shoot with the animals.  And boy were they distracting!  There was loads of kittens and puppies and rabbits and all kinds of cute things!  I was allergic to something in there, and even though I had taken two antihistamines I still couldn't stop sneezing and had really itchy ears and throat. But it was worth it to see those fluffy white Persian kittens!  I also wanted to buy most of the clothes, but kept having to remind myself I am not a teenager anymore!!!

The make-up was inspired by the Ashish SS 2013 show that I coincidentally worked on.  We did bright blue eye pencil and mascara, with pink lips and cheeks.  Very fun and girly!

http://www.lashesoflondon.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.