Wednesday 28 March 2012

LFW, Ashish AW12

Tuesday 21st February, 12pm

Back at Somerset House for Georgina's final show of the season.  And it all went swimmingly well!  I had totally got the hang of the model list, and finding out who was first on the catwalk from the running order.  Generally speaking this is who Georgina liked to do her demo of the look on for the other make-up artists working on the show, and who she would use as her example when talking to all the press.  I also got to make-up a model on this show as extra hands were needed, which I had got my own set bag set up for just in case.  I knew which products I would need from going to the test, so had brought what I could along with me.  I find things run a lot better when I have my own stuff with me and aren't having to share with other people.  And I'm much happier when doing make-up, so I was happy to be doing make-up at the last show.  LFW ended on a massive high, yippee!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.