Sunday 6 May 2012

Knomo bags

Thursday 19th and Friday 20th April

I have shot Knomo's look book and website before, and the lovely Caroline Mackay asked me back again to do the same for Autumn/ Winter 12, shot by Caroline Leeming.  We were going to be shooting on location along the South Bank, and we were using the nearby Premier Inn to get ready, and for changes in between shots.  The weather was absolutely awful!  Constant rain, gale force winds, and freezing cold temperatures!  I thought I had dressed warm enough on the first day, but I was so wrong!  It was unbearable, and I had wet feet all day which I absolutely hate!  Why do they make shoes with holes in????  I felt so sorry for the model Eline, having to shoot in those conditions, with not a lot of clothes on, but she was such a trooper and remained in good spirits throughout and did an amazing job!  When ever it started to rain (which was a lot), we had to take cover in the subway and wait for it to pass (which took a long time)!  There was one good thing to come from the shitty weather though, most of the bags were amazing bright jewel colours, and they looked stunning in the pictures shot against a really grey/ black sky.  

On the second day of shooting there was also a male model to make up too.  I was also asked to do the hair also for this two day shoot which isn't something I wouldn't normally do, but I actually think I did a good job!  I was pretty pleased with myself!  Make up wise, I was asked to keep it quite simple and neutral, again to make the colours of the bags really stand out, but sometimes a bright pop of colour was added to the eyes to compliment the colour of the bags.

http://www.knomobags.com/uk/women/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.