Monday 1 November 2010

Pam Hogg film


Saturday 30th October

Up just after 5am to get to the other side of London (Hackney), for 8am. I was very excited to be involved in Pam Hogg's SS11 film- To Kingdom Come, so I didn't care what time it was! I was going to be assisting make-up artist Kate Lindsey, whom I haven't worked with before, and she was extremely lovely and very down to earth, just like me! ;o)

The make-up was almost identical to that of Pam Hogg's SS 2011 catwalk show. I especially loved the black twig like eyebrows, and the gold heart on the cupids bow! Very cute. We had just a couple of hours to make up the 7 models, including Jaimie Winstone, in the photographer's (Julia Kennedy) home, before the team needed to set off to the forest where the film would be shot. As usual, things ran slightly late, Jaimie Winstone caused a considerable amount of stress, as she didn't turn up until about 10:30, due to over sleeping I think, and everyone should have been ready, and left at 10am.

I made up Betty from Models 1. The other models were Ben Grimes @ Models 1, Milly @ Union, Danielle @ Elite, Sadie @ Elite, and Lakiza @ Profile.

I can't wait to see the finished result! And I should get some stills too! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.