Tuesday 16 November 2010

L'uomo Vogue Shoot

Wednesday 10th November

Well aren't I a lucky girl! The amazing, super inspiring photographer Iain Mckell asked me if I wanted to do male grooming for L'uomo Vogue! Obviously I didn't have to think about it for even a second! He was shooting two portraits- Matthew McGuinness who is an artist, and Evan Calder Williams who is a philosopher. We used Matthews house in Honor Oak Park to get the guys ready, and shot in the local area. David Nolan was doing the styling, he knows Iain from being at the same agency. I had such a great day, everyone was sooooo nice, and that always makes such a difference. I've had a sneak peak at the pictures since, and they look beautiful. But of course, I wouldn't expect anything less from Iain!

http://www.iainmckell.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.