Wednesday 9 October 2013

Sassoon professionals

Wednesday 18th- Friday 20th September

The lovely Violette from Management Artists was over from Paris to work on this campaign, and when she's in London she likes me to help her out! :oD I had a lovely three days working with the Sassoon team, whom I know from my modelling days, and also from doing make-up for them myself on their shows, so there was a very nice, relaxed and easy going vibe. They are a good laugh! Violette kept the make-up soft and simple so the hair was the focal point. She used face and body foundation, a very soft smoky eye, contoured cheeks, a bit of colour on the apples, and a nude lipstick. We had just two models for the first two days, and one model on the last day so it was very straightforward. And the food there is amazing so love shooting at Spring Studios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.