Thursday 10 October 2013

Percy and Reed East

Thursday 26th September

Today I was working with someone I hadn't assisted before- Jaimee Thomas from Frank agency. Percy And Reed East is a hair salon in East London. They were having a product range launch event, to be held at the Sadlers Wells theatre.  Jaimee had four models to make up from 8am- 9:30, so needed I helping hand. She kept the makeup simple with the focus on a soft smokey eye. At 9:30 we headed to the theatre to finish getting the girls ready- check bodies etc, and then I was free to go! Super easy day! Because there wasn't much time in the morning I didn't get to talk with Jaimee much, so hopefully I'll get to work with her again and get to know her a bit better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.