Monday 12 December 2011

O:Magazine

Friday 2nd December

During Fashion Week in September I assisted on a show with Georgina Graham from CLM agency.  She seemed very laid back and easy going, and very lovely!  I thought that I would love to work with her again, and luckily that wish came true today!  She got in touch asking if I could assist her on a shoot for O:Magazine, the luxury fashion supplement for the Observer in the UK, published by Tank magazine.  I was really looking forward to it, and wanted to make sure I did a good job!

The models for the shoot were Georgia May Jagger, daughter of Jerry Hall and Mick Jagger, and Louis Simonon, son of Clash guitarist Paul Simonon.  Both were absolutely lovely and really down to earth.  Louis had been out the night before and was still up and hadn't been to bed!  I don't know how he did it, he couldn't even remember most of the night but he was still so professional and funny, and did an amazing job.  Georgia is so pretty, like a little Bridget Bardot, those lips are amazing!  She happily sat and chatted about her family, and wasn't affected by it all in the slightest.  They were a dream! Georgina made her up with dark, slightly winged out, worn in eyes, with a nude mouth and perfect skin.  She looked amazing.  We were shooting in this random building near Mile End, The Ragged School Museum, which was really interesting but freezing cold.  And again, Georgia and Louis didn't complain one bit, they just got on with their job.

I had the best day with Georgina Graham. Not only is she super talented and really inspiring, she is lovely to work with  and is just super nice.  I felt like I really clicked with her and I really hope I get to work with her again lots in the future!  I left with a big smile on my face, and feeling really positive about working in an industry which can be really tough, and I can't thank her enough for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.