Wednesday 9 November 2011

Giles SS 2012

Monday 19th September





After Antonio Berardi, I had a couple of hours back home before heading to the Royal Court of Justice for 3:30pm for Giles.  I did the Giles show a few seasons before and it was my favourite show, the clothes are just amazing and the models are the top girls, just stunning.  We had to wait around for a bit for the cafe to close, as that was where we were going to be doing the make-up.  Lucia Pieroni was keying the look.  It was supposed to look as if the girls had been drinking too much red wine.  We used Mac products- lip pencils in brick and burgundy were blended on to the lips, particularly on to the inner part of the lips.  Russian Red lipstick was lightly buffed on to the cheeks to give that flushed look.  And a lip balm was applied to the centre of the lids, cheek bones and nose.  Brows were brushed upwards, and if the model could get away with it we didn't apply any base.  Black girl just had a base done.  One of my models was my favourite model of the season. I feel I should always mention when a model is so lovely.  Nyasha Matonhodze @ Elite was so sweet.  The models got called to go and do their run through and were told to remember who was doing their make-up, so they could come straight back to us afterwards.  Nyasha said to me, 'how can I forget the girl with the beautiful big blue eyes!'  This coming from practically a Supermodel, bless her!  She is in the current Topshop campaign amongst others.

http://www.elitemodellondon.co.uk/details.aspx?modelID=473471&ln=&nav=1&subid=5572&mainsubid=5572&divID=&indx=5&letter=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.