Thursday 20 October 2011

Roland Mouret for Elle Magazine

Monday 1st  September

Today was my first day assisting Marco Antonio from DW Management.  He is very much my kind of person so I was very happy about that.  He was lovely to work with and reminded me of another make-up artist I assist called Alex Babsky.  They are both very down to earth and chilled which I love.  We were working on a shoot for Elle magazine underneath Roland Mouret's shop.  The shoot was starring Roland himself, and his team of helpers.  It was the run up to Fashion Week so things were pretty hectic down in the offices!  At one point I was making up one of his workers whilst she had four phones in her hands or to her ear, which were constantly ringing and she just wouldn't keep still!!  We only had one shot to do though which was fortunate because they were just so busy!

http://www.rolandmouret.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.