Wednesday 22 June 2011

Wella Trend Vision with HOB Camden


16th-19th May, 31st May and 1st June

I went on tour with Akin Konizi and Christel Lundqvist form HOB Camden, as they were asked by Wella to showcase their interpretation of the four Wella trends- Glamazon, Polaris, Passionista and Lumina, at the Wella Trend Vision shows. First stop was Glasgow, followed by Manchester, Kenilworth, and finally London. Many hours were spent on the coach, but luckily we got to fly to Glasgow. It was lovely having a plush hotel room all to myself, I wish I got to spend more time in my bed though, ha! The days were long, up at 6am and dinner was after the show finished at 9:30pm. I had 6 models to do altogether, there was an extra model for Polaris and Glamazon, for a more commercial, customer friendly look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.