Tuesday 5 October 2010

Wella Trend Vision Final


Monday 27th September

Rather reluctantly, I dragged myself out of bed at 6am, after a short, but blissful nights sleep at the Hilton Metropole. Not only did a have to get myself ready, I also had to apply my models base and blusher, and be down for breakfast at 7! Then, with bellies full of fry up, we boarded the coach and set off for the Wella Studio, where the competition would take place.
Hairdresser and assistant then had three hours to complete the hair and make-up, ready for judging. Megan Zarrabi, the hairdresser whom I was working with from HOB Salons, Northwood, did an amazing job! The pastel colours looked beautiful, and she's not even a colourist! But everyone had an agonising wait until the evening to find out who would be crowned the winner!
Then it was off to The Roundhouse, Camden, where the final was to take place. Lot's of sitting around doing nothing followed for me......All I could think about was the lovely three course dinner I'd be eating later!
Finally, time to put my glad rags on and go and watch the show. Jo Whiley was presenting, and there were performances by Paloma Faith, and an amazing burlesque dancer whose name I have forgotten-oops!
Unfortunately, lovely Megan did not win, but on a positive note, I left with a belly full of mini strawberry cheesecakes- one plus side to being sat on a table with a load of men!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.