Friday 3 September 2010

V Festival






Friday 20th August 2010

Trundled across London in my Hunters, complete with kit in a suitcase, a heavy shoulder bag, a rucksack, and a bum bag, to assemble at Mac head office for our coach trip to V Festival, Chelmsford. That was me exhausted already! What a nightmare! But once calmed down on the coach, I was really looking forward to the experience, if also feeling slightly apprehensive about the whole camping thing, (and I was lucky enough to be treated to a pod, rather than a tent thank God, and Mac had their own toilets and showers for us to use).

In the exclusive Louder Lounge was where I would be working for the weekend, making up VIPs and talent in the Mac tent. Dean Rudd had designed four festival looks, which a lot of the guests wanted to sport themselves, or we could do a make-up of their choice. Our shifts were in two hour stints, so we had a good amount of time to enjoy the festival outside of the Louder Lounge if we wanted. But it was so cool in there I spent most of my time in there. Except to see Florence of course.

I felt really lucky to have been asked to participate. We got treated like VIPs also, we could eat and drink for free all day, and we had beds with duvets and electricity in our little houses! I was ready to come home by the end of it though, and have a nice long hot soak in the bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.