Tuesday 20 July 2010

Glamour Magazine Shoot







Thursday 15th July

I have started assisting at DW Management, and today was my first job on a shoot for Glamour magazine. Sarah Reygate was the key make-up artist. She looks so demure in pictures I've seen of her, but is actually quite a bolshy character! She was great fun and I loved every minute of it!

The title of the shoot was 'dress your shape', and was shot by David Gubert at Big Sky studios. The models were Sai @ Models 1, Maili @ Elite London, Anna H @ FM, and Amy Lemons @ Ford, who I remembered seeing in magazines when I was growing up. That girl is soooooo photogenic! Well, they all are! It was refreshing to see that not all models are 6ft and a size 0, but they were still absolutely gorgeous! The shoot should be in the October issue, so I'm looking forward to seeing it in print!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.